- The original 5300 cavatelli and gnocchi maker
- wooden rollers and original design
- as seen on Martha Stewart’s TV program!
- Aluminum body with wooden rollers
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 5 x 9.5-in.
This machine is for those who are mad for cavatelli, those shell-like noodles with a ridged surface that captures and holds the flavors of a sauce. Cavatelli may be made from simple egg dough or one with ricotta cheese added. To use this cavatelliatore, feed a strip of pasta dough into the machine and turn the handle; the machine does the rest. The rollers send the dough past a drum set with two tiny blades, which cut the dough into small pieces and press them again… More >>